17 JESSIE ROAD, Paralowie$350,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 586 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Renovated Family Home : Immaculately Presented and Well Maintained : Multiple Living Areas
This spacious three bedroom family home has been recently renovated and is immaculately presented and well maintained. The home has multiple living areas and is on an allotment of 586 sqm (approximately). The quality and quantity of benefits and features of this home make it a definite must see. This fabulous home is ready to move in and enjoy.
This standout home is located in the popular suburb of Paralowie. It is close to all amenities including shopping centres, public transport, schooling, restaurants and cafes and parks and reserves. The Paralowie Village and Springbank Plaza shopping centres are both within a 3 minute drive (approximately) and the Hollywood Plaza shopping centre is within a 5 minute drive (approximately).
Benefits and Features:
- Lounge and dining areas with gas heater. Bay window located in the lounge room. Dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- The family and meals areas are adjacent to the kitchen.
- The renovated kitchen is contemporary and practical and features a walk in pantry, breakfast bar and has plentiful bench and cupboard space
- The master bedroom with built in robes and it features a bay window
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom. The three way bathroom with bath and shower room, vanity area with linen cupboard and a separate toilet
- Renovated laundry with bench space, built in cupboard and access to outside
- Built in cupboard located in hallway
- Front entrance area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (12 kw Mitsubishi system with LED touch screen)
- Gabled pergola (10.8 m x 5.0 m), ideal for entertaining and features strip fairly lighting
- Single carport with roller door
- Single secure open parking for 1 vehicle
- Established garden areas in front and back yards. Both the front and back yards with lawn areas and garden beds. The back yard features a children's two storey cubby playground and boat sandpit
- Water tank
The Wow Factors:
- Under cupboard down lights in the kitchen cabinetry
- Soft close cabinetry in the kitchen
- LED slim line push button switches in the kitchen, bathroom and dining room
- Pendant lighting in the kitchen, main bedroom and laundry
- Stone pendant lighting, granite vanity bench top, custom ceramic basin, push touch and soft close vanity and tall cabinetry in the bathroom
- Soft close cabinetry, floor to ceiling tiling and granite bench top in the laundry
- LED down lighting
- Mitsubishi 12 kw ducted heating and cooling with LED touch screen
- Electric powered shutters located in lounge, master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Rendered feature wall in lounge room
- Roman blinds located in the windows in the master bedroom, lounge and dining rooms
- Hard wired smoke alarms
- Children's two storey cubby playground and boat sandpit
Volume / 5318 Folio / 165
Council / Salisbury
Allotment size / 586 sqm (approximately)
Frontage / 18.89
Year built / 1990
More InfoDownload brochure
High level of commitment and professionalism
"Sam Cole and the Anreps team were outstanding.
When we decided to put our property on the market, we wanted to maximise our return without sacrificing quality in the marketing.
In the lead up to choosing Anreps, we attended many open inspections in our area and were consistently disappointed with the local "professional" agents - we kept saying...."we could do a better job running an open inspection". We did however know our limitations and needed some assistance in the marketing of the home and the negotiation with potential buyers.
And so we did some research and came across the Anreps "Smart Sale" way of selling. This product represented extremely good value for money (our overall net costs were less than 30% of a normal commissioned agent's), with the added benefit of allowing us to run the "opens" and yet drawing on the Anreps market exposure as well as the negotiating expertise of Sam Cole and his team.
One could be led to believe that a cheaper option would mean an inferior product. This certainly wasn't the case with Anreps. Sam Cole worked exceedingly hard for us with a high level of commitment and professionalism - it was as if he were selling his own home the whole way through! Not only this, Sam and his staff are a pleasure to deal with and extremely patient with their clients!
If we sell in the future, we won't hesitate to use Anreps again. We will also continue to recommend their services at every opportunity - this testimonial being just one way we can do this.
Thank you to Sam and the Anreps team.
- Karl and Jacqui, vendors of Bowman Ave Belair
Sold after 3 weeks
Over the last forty years I have sold several houses and each time I have come away from the experience feeling cheated. I have felt that the agents were acting in their own interests and not mine and that their commission was out of proportion to the work they put in selling my property.
However, all that changed with my last sale. I chose ANREPS because, of all the market valuations I received it was the only one which, I felt, was realistic and not driven by some hidden agenda to sell too cheaply or set the price way above market value. My house in Balhannah sold after three weeks, I saved myself more than $10,000.00 in commission and Sam Cole couldn't have been more helpful and supportive throughout the whole process.
It has been a pleasure to do business with ANREPS and I would never consider selling property with any other real estate company. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants to save money and wants to feel like they have been treated fairly and honestly when selling their property.
- Vendor; Christine Johnson, Balhannah
It was a great pleasure
It was a great pleasure to have Anreps sell our home. They made it stress free experience and kept us informed every step of the way. We would recommend Anreps to anyone who wishes to sell their home.
- Vendors; F & C Ellis
We are both so pleased
Just a little note to say "thank you" for all your help in helping us sell our own home. I had heard your Anreps ad on the radio so many times and thought what a good idea, I said to Norm if we ever move to another home I want to sell our house ourselves. So when that time came I had no hesitation in ringing you for an appointment and was very impressed with your fees and the help that you provide.
You came along and took all the photo’s, had someone do a floor plan, you made up the signage and listed it on the internet. I must say it all looked very professional. We were so excited about our first open we actually opened before the time stated, as we had so many cars driving up and down our street. We only had the two open days and it was sold.
We are both so pleased that we went with Anreps as we saved so much on commission by doing the opens ourselves and enjoyed meeting potential buyers and displaying our home to them. As the old saying goes “Who knows their home better than the people who call it home”. After all we were very proud of our home.