14 BEYER STREET, St Clair$900,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Listing type: Sold!
- Auction: Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 10:30am 14 Beyer Street St Clair
Luxurious and Contemporary 4 Bedroom Family Home - Immaculately Presented and Maintained - Ideally Located
Auction to be held at the property on Saturday 27th February at 10:30am (unless sold prior).
Registration and open inspection from 10am on day of auction (27/2/2021).
This truly beautiful home is of Merricks Home Design and was built by Metricon Homes in 2015. The luxurious and contemporary home has an abundance of high quality features. The home has four substantial bedrooms, a study, three living areas (including an open plan family and dining area), kitchen with butler's pantry, alfresco area, ample storage, a double garage and a swimming pool. The home is on an allotment of 378 sqm, with a 14.0m frontage and a house area of approximately 262.22 sqm.
St Clair is just 8km west of Adelaide’s CBD and 5km from the beach. Everything is at your fingertips. St Clair includes established waterways, numerous parks, the St Clair Village shopping centre (including Coles supermarket, specialty stores, cafes and medical centre). The Armada Arndale shopping centre is approximately 5 minutes by car and the Westfield West Lakes shopping centre is approximately 10 minutes.
Benefits and Features:
- Open plan living space including family, dining and kitchen areas. The area is light and bright and includes an Escea gas heater, ceiling fans, access to the alfresco outdoor entertaining area and the swimming pool
- The kitchen is well designed with high quality, functionality and entertaining top of mind. The kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, Smeg appliances (dishwasher, electric oven with gas cooktop and rangehood), plentiful cupboard and bench space
- The Butler's Pantry is the perfect accompaniment to the kitchen. It has access from the garage and features Caesarstone benchtop and storage shelves
- The lounge room is the second living area on the ground floor and includes a ceiling fan
- The study is adjacent to the front entrance area and includes a ceiling fan
- Front foyer / entrance area
- Powder room with vanity and toilet
- The laundry has built in cupboards and shelving and has direct access to outside and the washing line
- Two storage areas located on this level, both walk in
- Built in cupboard
- Double garage with automatic door, access to butler's pantry and back yard
- Living area with ceiling fan
- Four bedrooms
- The master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite (with shower, vanity and separate toilet), ceiling fan and balcony
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Built in cupboard
- Alfresco undercover entertaining area with ceiling fan, outdoor blind and BBQ gas fitting
- Salt water inground swimming pool with spa jets (in shallow end)
- Established and well maintained garden areas including a synthetic lawn area adjoining the swimming pool
Features you will Love:
- Garden views from all windows on the ground floor
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (Daikin R410A). Control panel located on both the ground and first floors
- 6 star insulation
- 6 KW solar panels
- 12 KW Sonnen solar battery system
- Continuous flow gas hot water
- Bamboo flooring in living areas and bedrooms
- 2.7m ceiling height on the ground floor
- 2.55m ceiling height on the first floor
- Semi floating bathroom cabinets with tile protection in bathroom, ensuite and powder room
- Kitchen and butler's pantry with Ceasarstone benchtops
- Bathroom, ensuite and powder room with Ceasarstone benchtops
- Travertine pavers around swimming pool
- Aggregate driveway
- Double glazed windows (all windows except one window in the study)
Volume / 6104 Folio / 777
Plan Reference / D90654 Allotment 478
Local Government / Charles Sturt
Allotment Size / 378 sqm
House Area / 262.22 sqm (approximately)
Frontage / 14 m
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
More InfoDownload brochure
High level of commitment and professionalism
"Sam Cole and the Anreps team were outstanding.
When we decided to put our property on the market, we wanted to maximise our return without sacrificing quality in the marketing.
In the lead up to choosing Anreps, we attended many open inspections in our area and were consistently disappointed with the local "professional" agents - we kept saying...."we could do a better job running an open inspection". We did however know our limitations and needed some assistance in the marketing of the home and the negotiation with potential buyers.
And so we did some research and came across the Anreps "Smart Sale" way of selling. This product represented extremely good value for money (our overall net costs were less than 30% of a normal commissioned agent's), with the added benefit of allowing us to run the "opens" and yet drawing on the Anreps market exposure as well as the negotiating expertise of Sam Cole and his team.
One could be led to believe that a cheaper option would mean an inferior product. This certainly wasn't the case with Anreps. Sam Cole worked exceedingly hard for us with a high level of commitment and professionalism - it was as if he were selling his own home the whole way through! Not only this, Sam and his staff are a pleasure to deal with and extremely patient with their clients!
If we sell in the future, we won't hesitate to use Anreps again. We will also continue to recommend their services at every opportunity - this testimonial being just one way we can do this.
Thank you to Sam and the Anreps team.
- Karl and Jacqui, vendors of Bowman Ave Belair
Sold after 3 weeks
Over the last forty years I have sold several houses and each time I have come away from the experience feeling cheated. I have felt that the agents were acting in their own interests and not mine and that their commission was out of proportion to the work they put in selling my property.
However, all that changed with my last sale. I chose ANREPS because, of all the market valuations I received it was the only one which, I felt, was realistic and not driven by some hidden agenda to sell too cheaply or set the price way above market value. My house in Balhannah sold after three weeks, I saved myself more than $10,000.00 in commission and Sam Cole couldn't have been more helpful and supportive throughout the whole process.
It has been a pleasure to do business with ANREPS and I would never consider selling property with any other real estate company. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants to save money and wants to feel like they have been treated fairly and honestly when selling their property.
- Vendor; Christine Johnson, Balhannah
It was a great pleasure
It was a great pleasure to have Anreps sell our home. They made it stress free experience and kept us informed every step of the way. We would recommend Anreps to anyone who wishes to sell their home.
- Vendors; F & C Ellis
We are both so pleased
Just a little note to say "thank you" for all your help in helping us sell our own home. I had heard your Anreps ad on the radio so many times and thought what a good idea, I said to Norm if we ever move to another home I want to sell our house ourselves. So when that time came I had no hesitation in ringing you for an appointment and was very impressed with your fees and the help that you provide.
You came along and took all the photo’s, had someone do a floor plan, you made up the signage and listed it on the internet. I must say it all looked very professional. We were so excited about our first open we actually opened before the time stated, as we had so many cars driving up and down our street. We only had the two open days and it was sold.
We are both so pleased that we went with Anreps as we saved so much on commission by doing the opens ourselves and enjoyed meeting potential buyers and displaying our home to them. As the old saying goes “Who knows their home better than the people who call it home”. After all we were very proud of our home.