14 SANDALWOOD COURT, Salisbury Heights$599,000 to $640,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: House
- Listing type: For Sale
Standout 4 Bedroom Family Home - Multiple Living Areas - Ideally Located
This standout 4 bedroom family home is ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in St Albans Estate, in the ever popular suburb of Salisbury Heights. The home is well maintained and presented and has many notable benefits and features including multiple living areas, master bedroom with parents retreat, outdoor entertaining area, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm system and a double garage. This spacious home is on an allotment of 778 sqm (approximately) and was built in 1993.
Close to all amenities including schooling, shopping centres, public transport, retail shopping, cafes and restaurants and parks and reserves. The Grove, Saints and Parabanks shopping centres are all just a short drive away.
Other Benefits and Features Include:
- Formal lounge and formal dining. Adjacent to the front entrance. It is well lit with natural light. Ideal for entertaining.
- The family area is adjacent to the kitchen and meals areas. This spacious area is ideal for everyday family life
- The meals area is ideal for daily use from breakfast, lunch and dinner and in-between
- The kitchen is spacious and practical and features a pantry, a dishwasher and has plentiful bench and cupboard space
- Front entrance area
- Powder room with toilet and basin vanity
- Laundry with linen cupboard and access to the double garage and to the back yard
- Storage (under stairs)
- Double garage (6.8m x 6.4m) with 2 roller doors (manual), internal access to the laundry and a large built in storage cupboard
- Spacious master bedroom with his and her built in robes, ensuite with shower, toilet and double basin vanity. A stand out feature of the master bedroom is the parents retreat (many uses including as a retreat for parents, study, nursery, etc)
- Well sized bedroom 2 with built in robes
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 (bedroom 3 with built in robes)
- Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Spacious landing area with built in cupboards
- Pergola, ideal for outside entertaining
- Established gardens located in the front and back yards
- 2 Garden sheds (2.3 x 3m and 2.4m x 6.1m approximately)
Features you will love:
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Zoned security alarm system (6 zones)
- Ducted vacuum system (hose)
- The spacious home provides ample space for the every day life of a family and for entertaining
- Generous sized living areas, well lit with natural light
- The master bedroom with parents retreat is a great area for the parents to relax and unwind. The retreat can be used for a number of uses from the ideal retreat, an office, nursery, etc
Volume / 5099 Folio / 176
Plan Reference / D31192 Allotment 50
Local Government / Salisbury
Build Year / 1993
Allotment Size / 778 sqm
More InfoDownload brochure
High level of commitment and professionalism
"Sam Cole and the Anreps team were outstanding.
When we decided to put our property on the market, we wanted to maximise our return without sacrificing quality in the marketing.
In the lead up to choosing Anreps, we attended many open inspections in our area and were consistently disappointed with the local "professional" agents - we kept saying...."we could do a better job running an open inspection". We did however know our limitations and needed some assistance in the marketing of the home and the negotiation with potential buyers.
And so we did some research and came across the Anreps "Smart Sale" way of selling. This product represented extremely good value for money (our overall net costs were less than 30% of a normal commissioned agent's), with the added benefit of allowing us to run the "opens" and yet drawing on the Anreps market exposure as well as the negotiating expertise of Sam Cole and his team.
One could be led to believe that a cheaper option would mean an inferior product. This certainly wasn't the case with Anreps. Sam Cole worked exceedingly hard for us with a high level of commitment and professionalism - it was as if he were selling his own home the whole way through! Not only this, Sam and his staff are a pleasure to deal with and extremely patient with their clients!
If we sell in the future, we won't hesitate to use Anreps again. We will also continue to recommend their services at every opportunity - this testimonial being just one way we can do this.
Thank you to Sam and the Anreps team.
- Karl and Jacqui, vendors of Bowman Ave Belair
Sold after 3 weeks
Over the last forty years I have sold several houses and each time I have come away from the experience feeling cheated. I have felt that the agents were acting in their own interests and not mine and that their commission was out of proportion to the work they put in selling my property.
However, all that changed with my last sale. I chose ANREPS because, of all the market valuations I received it was the only one which, I felt, was realistic and not driven by some hidden agenda to sell too cheaply or set the price way above market value. My house in Balhannah sold after three weeks, I saved myself more than $10,000.00 in commission and Sam Cole couldn't have been more helpful and supportive throughout the whole process.
It has been a pleasure to do business with ANREPS and I would never consider selling property with any other real estate company. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants to save money and wants to feel like they have been treated fairly and honestly when selling their property.
- Vendor; Christine Johnson, Balhannah
It was a great pleasure
It was a great pleasure to have Anreps sell our home. They made it stress free experience and kept us informed every step of the way. We would recommend Anreps to anyone who wishes to sell their home.
- Vendors; F & C Ellis
We are both so pleased
Just a little note to say "thank you" for all your help in helping us sell our own home. I had heard your Anreps ad on the radio so many times and thought what a good idea, I said to Norm if we ever move to another home I want to sell our house ourselves. So when that time came I had no hesitation in ringing you for an appointment and was very impressed with your fees and the help that you provide.
You came along and took all the photo’s, had someone do a floor plan, you made up the signage and listed it on the internet. I must say it all looked very professional. We were so excited about our first open we actually opened before the time stated, as we had so many cars driving up and down our street. We only had the two open days and it was sold.
We are both so pleased that we went with Anreps as we saved so much on commission by doing the opens ourselves and enjoyed meeting potential buyers and displaying our home to them. As the old saying goes “Who knows their home better than the people who call it home”. After all we were very proud of our home.